The HR Department are looking for a Recruitment and Learning Administrator.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager this role is responsible for providing administrative support to both the Recruitment and Learning functions in relation to day to day recruitment, onboarding & induction, and any other relevant activities across wider HR.
This role is offered in conjunction with completing an HR Consultant /Partner Apprenticeship. The level 5 HR Consultant / Partner Apprenticeship is equivalent to a foundation degree.
Successful completion of the programme and End Point Assessment provides a good grounding across the whole range of HR disciplines and results in a CIPD Level 5 Diploma/Certificate qualification in Human Resource Management. It also enables the individual to apply to become an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
The length of this apprenticeship is typically 18 months. The programme is intended to be completed as part of the role and Neopost supports this guaranteeing 20% off the job learning. This may typically include a combination of online or classroom modules, webinars, business activities and assessments.
This apprenticeship is suitable for an entry-level role to the business or a progression from a lower level role or apprenticeship, building on the knowledge and skills gained in that role or apprenticeship. Candidates are required to hold Level 2 in English and Maths or to achieve this level prior to completion of their Apprenticeship and the business will support the cost of these qualifications.
This is an exciting role where you will be involved in some great upcoming projects and initiatives. If you're looking for a new challenge and something new to get your teeth into, then keep reading!
The salary is for this role is £20,000.
In addition to a competitive salary, excellent training and career development, Neopost offer a range of great benefits including:
• CIPD certificate in HR Practice and/or experience in an HR role, talent resourcing or people development
• Excellent communication skills and influencing skills and the ability to cope well under pressure
• Experience of working in a generalist HR environment
• Experience of supporting managers across a variety of departments at different levels in all aspects of HR
• Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping
• Excellent IT Skills
• Understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and employer best practice
• Understanding of recruitment processes