Reporting to the Regional Director – this role is responsible for:
• Prioritising quota achievement to ensure that all annual targets are met or exceeded.
• Managing and cross selling Communication and Shipping Solutions (CSS) into named accounts and non target prospect accounts.
• Identify and grow non Neopost CSS customer base.
• Work with the sales managers (SM), field product support managers (FPSM) and Account Managers (AM) to identify CSS opportunities within the existing customer base, encouraging joint visits and a sharing CSS opportunity.
• Effectively using the Software Forum as a vehicle for increasing and enhancing CSS activity and understanding across the business.
• Actively participate in all quarterly regional management meetings to share success stories, provide feedback on AM involvement and identify targets for the quarter and year ahead.
• Using a deep understanding of the Neopost Software and Services Value Proposition to define, articulate and present solutions to our customers and prospects.
• Evaluate and build Business Case justification for targeted opportunities.
• Conduct customer workshops in order to identify & drive the value of full usage, additional modules & new software solutions within our existing customer base.
• Contribute towards the development of a consistent commercial approach, with the appropriate resources and financial structure required to win opportunities.
• Manage a large geographic area with first class preparation and planning so as to maximise customer facing time and minimise travel time.
• Liaise with Marketing to provide market intelligence, thought leadership and in creating targeted campaigns.
• Integrate with pre and post sales support, resource and processes as required to ensure the best customer experience possible and, ultimately, highly effective deployment of customer solutions.
• Utilise the full CSS portfolio to retain and expand the Neopost software customer base.
• In line with regional and company targets and by working within the agreed sales process, undertake the following; maintain agreed activity levels, Sales Pipeline management, associated Administration, achieve agreed Revenue Targets and required Revenue mix.
• Discuss and develop opportunities within the defined subset of NUK’s expanding portfolio of products and solutions.
• Provide account management support and respond to all account management issues within 24 hours.
• Conduct and report on targeted prospecting activity in line with regional and national business objectives.
Time Management (Organisation & Administration)
• Attend two team days per month in the office and operate the remaining days in the field and or preparing proposals & defining opportunities.
• Apply effective territory management to minimise the costs to the business through efficient time management, and reduction of fuel and travel costs. Manage the CRM system to update opportunities and activity for the purpose of self management and business reviews with the Regional Director.
• Process orders effectively on the CRM system and submit the completed paperwork on time to the Regional Administrator.
• Update the CRM system accurately with all appropriate data, pipeline, opportunity and revenue achievement on a daily basis to assist in monitoring progress towards set targets and allow RD to carry out productive one to one sessions. Sales Forecasts are taken directly from the CRM system on a Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly basis.
• Update Account Development Documents (ADDs).
• Maintain weekly contact with the RD in relation to progress and undertake twice yearly competency framework reviews carried out by the Regional Director.
Budget Management & efficient use of financial resources
• Achieving Annual Revenue Target, broken down by NUK’s business and revenue mix as well as being influenced by the company objectives of Lease Penetration and the correct discount levels for hardware, software and service.
• Present a Business Plan at the start of each financial year to include KPI management and Account and Prospect activities which should align with the annual plan that will assist in achieving set targets.
• Be clear, open and honest when communicating both internally and externally.
• Execute and deliver Neopost UK key messages to all prospects and customer pre and post sales.
• Be a collaborative member of the wider sales and support teams that are critical in securing and delivering effective customer solutions.
• Understanding and adhering to the relevant internal processes.
• Proven success of software or outsources services sales to mid/large companies
• Experience in collaborating with pre and post sales teams and in team-selling
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• High level of literacy and numeracy
• Good IT knowledge and ability to use standard desktop software
• First class work and activity ethic.
• Mailing, Fulfilment, Print or Scanning Industry Knowledge and Experience.