The Neopost Business Apps are the direct sales and on-boarding touchpoint of the new digital business at Neopost.
The Business Apps initiative focuses on delivering SaaS based solutions to the small and medium sized business market (SMBs).
Responsibilities include planning and executing online campaigning, working with the global product management, on-boarding new digital solutions to customers, and other portions of the business in promoting, going to market as well as retention.
Contributes to the MyNeopost business performance and to the vision of Neopost SDS as a Marketing led organisation.
• Devise, execute and measure success of email campaigns for digital solutions/Apps
• Share with telesales reps for purpose of applications on-boarding, intelligence gathering and up-selling to customers
• Collaborate with Marketing, Communication and Product Management
• Report on budget, timelines, milestones and details of products and campaigns
• Measure metrics related to the traffic and navigation paths on our platform, offers on the site, and the campaigns promoting them.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues accross the group (worldwide) to review program ideas and share best practices
• Provide management with regular updates of lead metrics and reporting against agreed objectives
• Publish internal and field updates on platform/solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in online marketing or related discipline
• Strong demonstrable experience in customer on-boarding for software or business apps
• Strong digital background and attitude towards digital marketing
• Collaborative, cross departmental skills and aptitude
• Experience with Pardot or similar professional email platform
• Experience with SalesForce.com
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as having self-motivation
• Can do attitude ready to drive digital business
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Working skills using spreadsheets, pivot tables and project planning tools
• Strong focus on customer centricity
• Ability to think creatively, with good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to cope under pressure and exercise time management skills
• Masters degree in Marketing related discipline
• Basic knowledge of social media trends, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter basic knowledge of email marketing best practices
• Knowledge and experience of affiliate marketing a plus
• Supervision experience of Telemarketing/Inside Sales