Reporting directly into the Sales Manager this role is responsible for:
- Total account management of a set number of accounts within a geographical designated territory.
- Responsibility for both customer and prospect accounts while creating opportunities to supply a full product portfolio from the Neopost UK Ltd (NUK) suite.
- Managing the entire sales lifecycle through Neopost Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system from inception to closing the deal
- Responsible for achieving the allocated monthly revenue target
In line with regional and company targets undertake the following;
- Maintain agreed appointment levels,
- Sales Pipeline management,
- Associated administration,
- Achieve agreed revenue targets, product mix targets and required business quality
- Regular account management reviews face to face with key influencers and decision makers within customer and prospect base to;
- Discuss and develop opportunities to upgrade,
- Replace or enhance the use of NUK’s expanding portfolio of products and solutions.
- Provide pre sales and post sales support and respond to all customer issues within 24 hours
Time Management (Organisation & Administration)
- Attend one team day per week in the office / 4 days per week in the field and organise a minimum of 12 customer/prospect appointments per week.
- Apply effective territory management to minimise the costs to the business through efficient time management, and reduction of fuel and travel costs.
- Manage the CRM system to update opportunities and activity for the purpose of self management and business reviews with line manager.
- Process orders effectively on the CRM system and submit the completed paperwork on time to the Regional Administrator
- Update the CRM system accurately with all appropriate KPI’s, Pipeline, Opportunity and Revenue achievement on a daily basis in order to assist in monitoring progress towards set targets as well as allowing Line management to carry out productive one to one sessions.
- Sales Forecasts should be submitted on a Weekly/Monthly and Quarterly basis Update MAPS documents on specific target accounts
- Maintain daily contact with line manager in relation to progress and undertake twice yearly competency framework reviews carried out by the Sales Manager
- Present a Business Plan at the start of each financial quarter to include KPI management and Target Account activities which should align with the annual plan that will assist in achieving weekly and monthly targets.
Budget Management/Financial Resources
- Achieving Annual Revenue Target, broken down by NUK’s business and product mix as well as being influenced by the company objectives of 75% Lease Penetration and the correct discount levels for hardware, software and service